If you aren't already a member of Advance Credit Union then please note that the final date for new loan applications to be received is Saturday 15th November 2014.
The final date for top-up loans and existing members is Saturday 13th December.
Applications received after these dates will not be processed until the new year.
Payroll deduction is the easy way to save. You decide how much to save each month and it is deducted from your pay and credited to your credit union savings. It is so easy, you won't even notice, and it is amazing how quickly your savings grow!
How much could you save? We recommend that you first complete a budget planner to see how much you can afford to save regularly. Start with a small, manageable amount that you won't miss too much. Why not put part of your savings into our Christmas Club?
|Save Each month||After 6 months||After 1 year||After 3 years||After 5 years|
- Saving straight from your pay packet - you won't even notice
- Put some money away for a 'rainy day'
- Planning for a big event, or Christmas Club
- Apply for an EasyPlan or Select loan
- Easy loan repayments from your pay packet
- Internet banking
- Qualify for dividend on your savings
- Confidential - your loan details are not disclosed to your employer
- Free Life Insurance
Advance Credit Union Ltd is the new name for North Birmingham Community Credit Union (NBCCU) with effect from April 2013.
The new name better reflects the continued growth and outlook of the credit union.
There are many more changes too:
- new logo, website and branding
- Internet Banking
- Mobile banking
- additional services