Payroll deduction is the easy way to save. You decide how much to save each month and it is deducted from your pay and credited to your credit union savings. It is so easy, you won't even notice, and it is amazing how quickly your savings grow!
How much could you save? We recommend that you first complete a budget planner to see how much you can afford to save regularly. Start with a small, manageable amount that you won't miss too much. Why not put part of your savings into our Christmas Club?
|Save Each month||After 6 months||After 1 year||After 3 years||After 5 years|
- Saving straight from your pay packet - you won't even notice
- Put some money away for a 'rainy day'
- Planning for a big event, or Christmas Club
- Apply for an EasyPlan or Select loan
- Easy loan repayments from your pay packet
- Internet banking
- Qualify for dividend on your savings
- Confidential - your loan details are not disclosed to your employer
- Free Life Insurance
Christmas will be on 25th December this year! Have you been saving?
Now is the time to start thinking about a Christmas shopping list to avoid the last minute panic
The average family will spend in excess of £400 at Christmas, how much is in your budget this year?
Many of our members save regularly into our Christmas Club, if you haven't been saving this year, why not put a few pounds away from January and give your 2015 a fresh start!
Advance Credit Union Ltd is the new name for North Birmingham Community Credit Union (NBCCU) with effect from April 2013.
The new name better reflects the continued growth and outlook of the credit union.
There are many more changes too:
- new logo, website and branding
- Internet Banking
- Mobile banking
- additional services