Thank you to averyone who attended the Annual General Meeting of members of Advance Credit Union on Saturday 21st March.
Payroll deduction is open to all employees of Solihull Council, if you have heard about us in your team briefing then read on, you are in the right place!
Saving by Payroll Deduction is the easy way to save. There will be an extra deduction on your payslip called 'credit union', you decide how much to save each month and it is deducted from your payslip and credited to your credit union savings. It is so easy, you won't even notice, and it is amazing how quickly your savings grow!
How much could you save? We recommend that you first complete a budget planner to see how much you can afford to save regularly. We recommend that you start with a small, manageable amount that you won't miss too much. Also, why not put part of your savings into our Christmas Club?
|Save Each month||After 6 months||After 1 year||After 3 years||After 5 years|
- Saving straight from your pay packet - you won't even notice
- Put some money away for a 'rainy day'
- Planning for a big event, or Christmas Club
- Apply for an EasyPlan or Select loan
- Easy loan repayments from your pay packet
- Internet banking
- Qualify for dividend on your savings
- Confidential - your loan details are not disclosed to your employer
- Free Life Insurance
- Ethical - we only invest your savings back into our community